I feel like my life has been so blessed and I can contribute the majority of my blessings to my wonderful husband! He recently had a birthday and I was able to simi spoil him and of course celebrate him! He spoils and celebrates me and our son way more than we deserve and so once a year he has to allow the same for him ;)
Some of my blessings that are from my sweet husband
- our first born child, Jameson Robert. He is the sweetest blessing ever. He is smart, happy, sensitive, hilarious, energetic and all boy! He is a perfect mix of Zack and me! His best traits are from Zack, of course ;) lol
- the fun life we live! Zack is always thinking of ways to get us to have fun or to bring gifts of love home for us. He is constantly serving us through : school, work and then the texts/phone calls that come through out the day and not to mention the treats he brings us or the surprises he takes us on. He plans and thinks of showing us love constantly and that shows daily.
- our stress free life. He handles almost everything stressful and helps me focus and only see the great things happening in life. I can't even tell you how much of help that is.
- he encourages anything and everything I love to do or want to learn to do. He is such a support and such a good listener. He is always the best at giving gifts bc he has noticed more of what I want / would need than I have noticed.
- he helps out with Jameson ALWAYS, no questions asked. He just wants to be there and do everything for him when he gets home from his 12-14 hour days. He is such a help and support that of course I think I want 10 kids ;) bc my son is amazing and then my husband just takes over so I can have a break... even if I dont want a break! What a great dad/ husband huh?
AND many other ways but I know my emotional, mental, spiritual and physical self has been overly blessed by the man I was lucky enough to marry! I would love to have all boys if they end up half as amazing as my husband! So far, so good ;)
ANYWAYS, yall are probably sick of hearing how happy Zack makes me but I had to say that to lead to the ending of this pregnancy. I feel blessed to be able to get pregnant and carry these babes full term! That said, it's still really hard to be working from home, watching a toddler and being over 39 weeks pregnant during such a busy season (Christmas)! I can't imagine a better Christmas gift than this baby boy but I could imagine an easier time..... haha. Well this week, we have just been overly busy with work and Zack's birthday and Zack is finishing up his classes! This baby is due on Tuesday ... Even with some contractions I dont think he will come on his own! Jr was 10 days late..... so that shows how much hope I have that this one is coming! BUT bc of the time of the year and the fact that the last day to get induced before my two weeks over due would be Christmas (my doctor only induces on Wednesdays) .... We made the decision to get induced on the 18th. SOOOO this boy gets to join our family in less than 6 days!!!!!!! WAHOOO! I can't wait to meet you baby boy!
so the 18th is a special day and I sorta hope he waits to come so we can have him on that day. It's my moms birthday and her older brothers, Don. Don died when my mom was 10 and he was her best friend at the time..... Well my middle name was Dawn (after him but spelled differently for obvious reasons). And so how fun would it be if my mom got her new grandson on the same day of her birth! I think it would be amazing. Anyways, the 18th sounds like a good day... Plus, Zacks last final is the 17th lol, so maybe I should stop walking and doing things all together, huh? ;)
Since I last blogged
- My family came to visit and it was a blast! I was a little jealous of how much more time my brother and Zack spent together but I am 9 months pregnant, working and have Jameson to take care of so I couldnt be out till 5 AM with those crazies....
- We had a fun adventure wither friends and family.....We cut down our Christmas tree in a snow storm! It was a blast... Jr was freezing BUT loved every second of it... especially when he was on the 4wheeler
- We have Christmas almost completed! Christmas cards are ready and go out today! Our house is pretty much ready for baby and we're ready to head out anytime this baby chooses to join us!
- I'm sure more has happened but that's all I'm writing. I want to go play with my son now and enjoy ever second I get to be with him as the only child. I love him so much! I am excited and nervous for this new adventure we're about to embark on! Family of 4, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment