20 November 2013

3 years of bliss

It's our anniversary and I feel so blessed that these three years have been so amazing and easy! Zack has taught me so much but most importantly he has loved and taken care of me and our son.

He is amazing. I never knew that a husband is always kind, loving and helpful. He has made parenthood and marriage seem so easy and amazingly happy that we are having another baby! I never wanted many kids and now I feel like I could have and would love to have a ton of them! Zack is an amazing help in every way and makes everyday happy and fun. I can always count on him making me laugh and bringing peace/ the spirit into out home. Anyways today was amazing and I'll write about our amazing weekend in park city later... I just wanted to quickly say HOW lucky I am to have Zack as my eternal companion and the father of our sons.

pedicure, presents of love and dinner with my fav boys! it was an amazing day/night! I feel spoiled

Day and a night alone with this handsome man of mine! Snow, fireplace, reading together, indoor pool, games!!, shopping the outlets, main street, and snuggling all night! It was such a romantic get away! Honeymoon love, you've got nothing on this love of ours! Soooo Happy I was lead to this guy! He IS amazing. <3 Has the best heart of anyone I've ever known and he is handsome, funny, strong, smart, talented and inspired. I'm so blessed.

No comments: