01 November 2013

Can't even handle how much fun we're having!

Halloween is and has been one of my favorite holidays ever! I don't crave or really enjoy sweets very much. I wish it was because I was health conscious but it's not. I love Halloween for the fun costumes, parties and perfect weather!

We started the day off outside.... We were playing outside with the leaves, the rocks, picking apples and pears.... Hanging out with grandpa... Four Wheelers .... All the things Jr loves and then that brings us to

....Last night- Jameson had a BLAST! He is so much like me and I love watching him grow into himself. He was independently walking up to every house, saying trick or treat and thank you! He had to carry his bucket then entire night (super heavy) and use his flash light all by himself. We were a little slower than the group but I was just in love watching how fast he picked up trick or treating.

We later headed to Grandmas Spoke house/ Family party. It was a blast! Good food, good company and scaring everyone that came trick or treating always makes for fun times (laughing all night,seriously)! Jr and I got to decorate some pumpkin shaped cookies (delicious) and Zack got to watch some football, which ended our perfect October!


Here are some photos from yesterday- Sorry I don't have more... I need to upload them and also upload all the videos (primarily I took videos)... That I may share later, if y'all are lucky! :)




I thought he was so cute... He never was "scared" but his face said he didn't like how everyone was dressed and painted. This was when we were setting up the music and hay ride... Any face he makes, I'll think is the cutest! sorry for the random photos :P





 so blessed to live in this beautiful place! 



Well I just want to end and say how thankful I am that we're in Utah with our kids. I don't know if we'll always be this lucky but Jr LOVES his cousins and grandparents/aunts/uncles.


now onto November - end of fall, our anniversary and thanksgiving with the Wicks <3 This month will be amazing! Next month we get to meet our little man.... We can't wait!

No comments: