01 November 2013

6 weeks left

6 weeks, give or take till we meet this mini Zack as I call him.... Jr had an obvious personality since day one. Very active, very fast, very awake and very curious.... He never stopped looking around and he was a happy, perfect baby. We were blessed so much with him... As he has gotten older, there are obvious Zack qualities and then even more Ashley qualities... Social, being the biggest one. He talks non-stop ;) like me and is just so smart, like Zack ;)

Anyways.... this kid is a 180 of a personality in my tummy so I'm guessing a 180 when he comes out... We'll see in 6 weeks ish! I can't wait to meet him. He is going to be the best little brother to Jr and Jr is so excited to be his perfect, helping big brother! Anyways here are some recent photos showing my belly better.... Yes I've grown over night and I'm still growing! I know, it just gets more uncomfortable from here on out but I'm trying to enjoy it bc I know I missed it a bit after I had Jr... (I didn't miss throwing up but I missed having him with me ALL the time..especially when they sleep... I am such a baby person) lol

 we skipped Jrs nap to do photos... BAD idea lol! But the ones below sorta turned out ;) Also he just wanted to be with his cousin Lyam and didn't understand why we had to smile for the photos... BUT the above photos show better how big I've gotten and how I need to retire my none maternity pants :( Last time I wore them the entire time... this time I dont think I can anymore. I'm big folks but it's ok bc I LOVE my boys!!! <3

No comments: