24 October 2013

The things that make me very happy....

For one I wanted to write about how wonderful my husband has been! For these past few weeks it has been a non-stop party for me. I've had friends in town (two from England and a few from AZ) and I've been doing a lot of things with them <3 Zack works from 5-6 and sometimes 8 or 9... just bc he is full time work and school.... then he offers and watches Jameson so I can have time alone or with my friends... NOW folks, that is an AMAZING husband right there! It's truly been this way since the day we had Jr. In the hospital even, Zack's changing diapers to offering to feed, to waking up with him and trying to not let me do a single thing! Of course I did have my motherly responsibilities that he couldn't take but he would have if he could bc he loves to serve me and I couldn't be more lucky for that. I LOVE to serve him as well...when I can trick him into letting me ;) Anyways more than that, I'm so very happy bc of a few smaller things (that are HUGE to me) ....

- yesterday Zack coming home to me making dinner and he just puts on some holiday music for me (yes I LOVE my holiday music, even two months early) and dances, sings with me and Jr. While I cook, he starts the rice AND the dishes! What a great memory for me. Looking out the window to the sunsetting, lighting up the beautiful autumn leaves, that surround us and hearing my son singing and laughing with my handsome husband while preparing dinner will be something I wish could have lasted forever! These moments are not rare but something about yesterdays made me so so thankful for my husband, son and where we live. We really are blessed to have one another <3 Zack is perfect for me and if you knew him more than 4 years ago, then you know listening to Christmas music early (or at ALL) isn't something he likes to do but now it seems he loves to bc he loves me and when you love someone, you love to see them happy no matter what the cost. AKA I LOVE to fish/camp.... I really, really do but I dont think I would have LOVED it without Zack.

A few more things that make me happy

- Finally having this little break! After my friends sealing in SLC tomorrow, we are headed to the sand dunes!!!!! WAHOOO! I can't do a whole lot considering even 4wheeling gives me contractions but I do have 5 books I'm reading and a few more I'd like to start soooo this will give me time to read, relax and spend quality (no social media/ work) time with my husband, son and our family.

- being closer to having our little guy here! We can't wait to meet him! I have a feeling he is gonna be a lot like Zack and a little less hyper like me and Jr. <3

- Halloween being around the corner, You know the Huffakers are doing that haunted house again... It's gonna be cra, cra, crazy! (lol, yes I typed cra cra)

- Thanksgiving with MY family! They are coming to Utah bc I can't travel and they love me! I can tell they love me bc 10 hrs is a long drive and I just love them for it!

- Winter snowy horseback rides! Coming soon! I suspect by new years I'll be able to ride ;) I was riding 2 or 3 weeks after Jr!!! So so excited <3

And these are the things I / We've been up to! Well Zack's been hunting a lot but I wasn't doing that this year :) and of course we had our annual murder mystery halloween party. It was awesome! Thank to all yall that came!  and I'm sure there is more but I have pregnancy brain and it's real folks! I really have a hard time remembering things! 

I'll leave you with some photos :


 when did my baby become so grown up!?!?!?! He's such a mini Zack... SOOOO handsome <3 


 Just some fun October times.....
The above pic is 31 weeks... yes I'm HUGE! I think twice as big as I was with Jr ;) but who really knows?

Kacy and Kelson are a mommy and daddy!!!!! Congrats you guys, he is perfect!

and Lastly, the above is photos Zack sent me after picking Jr up while I went shopping with some friends in SL. Jameson LOVES his daddy and their outings to PandasExpress just a little too much! The next day all he wanted was daddy :) he switches from a mammas boy to a daddys boy <3 and then always a grandpas boy... haha poor grandpa... Jk

No comments: