Feeling blessed that Jameson gave me the title mom. I love being his mom and can't wait for baby number two to join us. If youre a mom, or have a mom (so everyone) you should read this! I think it's a great way to look at motherhood and will help us all not get caught up in the race of the "world". Being at home and being with your child is more than enough. I love how she wrote this and I agree with everything she wrote in this particular post!
"being a mom is enough" is so true. It's these everyday moments that no one sees or hears about that make my heart so full. The only person that sees some of these moments is daddy. These moments have been so precious to me. Spending time with my two boys is better than any vacation I've been on. It's better than any win I've been apart of in sports. It's better than scoring that winning goal. It really is so unique and I wouldn't give it up to have any amount of money in the world. We are so blessed. We are rich in love and happiness that is being parents to this kid.
read this if you have time : http://rachelmariemartin.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-being-mom-is-enough.html?m=1
 |
| This is the way I used to hold my mom's hand... I loved playing with her nails and pushing them up. I love how he can't just sit still bc I can't either. I love how he plays with my nails for 30 mins straight. I love how he wants to snuggle all the time. I love how he says "love you" to me and gives me kisses randomly. I love his laugh and the way he dances whenever he hears music. These are just some of my everyday loves with this kid. |
No comments:
Post a Comment