This is one of the greatest holidays. I LOVE holidays but there is something so special about this one. I have always loved the 4th but I dont think I appreciated it until that class. Mr. Good, AP Government. Then that class (everyone dislikes) at BYU, American Heritage. I really loved that class! Maybe it was my teachers (both times, Good and Monson), whatever it was, it got me so excited about all things American and our history!
Anyways, I don't have much to say..... We woke up real early to go to the balloons, it's stormy and we're all tired (late night) so we decided to sleep (everyone except me, I can't) and then we're gonna just head to the parade soon!!!! I'm glad we have art city days bc I love seeing the hot air balloons more than once a year and if we miss one, we've got the other :) I feel like we are spoiled bc we have city days (not sure what it is but I love it), the 4th and then pioneer day!! We also find out the gender next week and go to cali the week after that! July is just the best month ever, huh?
Anyways, I'm so glad I live here, in this beautiful country. I love other countries and traveling but I'm glad this is my home and I hope it always is. I'll post photos (maybe) later but until then, can you believe it's been a year since these were taking? Holy cow! Life, can you please slow down?
and to Jameson, Last year you got your first tooth on the 4th!!! this year, you have all your teeth. I'm seriously crying a little bit. I can't believe how much has changed but the thing that has changed the most is how much more your daddy and I love you. I didn't think it was possible for your daddy and I to love you more than the day you were born but it is. It is also amazing that because of you, our love for each other grew and continues to grow. I don't know what it is but I know it's true. Jameson you're the greatest gift and we were so lucky to have you. I can't wait to bring another little one into the world and we can watch that one grow together. You're gonna love him/her so much and it's so fun to see them grow <3
(sorry everyone else. I get emotional when I talk about or to my baby boy. He really is perfect in our eyes)


No comments:
Post a Comment