17 August 2013

picture post



So we've been so busy! We have been having lots of adventures and getting a lot done for our callings and looking for a house. For our travels we went from home to St George, Vegas, La Jolla, Newport area, Arizona back to home. We had our annual Strawberry Huffaker camp out. Where we were fishing, boating and star gazing (it was during a meteor shower!). We have been up the mountains by our house. We even went to the top of Hobble Creek (one of our fav spots from when we were dating). We have been picking all the wonderful foods from Grandpa and GG's gardens/ orchards. We've been trying new recipes with all these fresh foods. We have also been house hunting like crazy. Currently we are in contract with a house!!! Hopefully all goes well and we close. I'm so excited to share that news......  I wish I could post pics bc it's darling but I'm gonna wait till it's "our home" <3 Well enjoy the photos below and I promise I'm gonna update soon! It's been just a crazy month.... It should slow down in the next few weeks bc Zack starts school and I'll have more free time to document our life/recent adventures. 






















These are half photos sent from my phone and half photos from our camera..... I haven't downloaded my photos from the phone or camera yet... I just quickly picked out a few. We have so many photos from these trips/adventures that it's going to take a full day to do it and that's not going to happen right now ;)

No comments: