http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10142629/Outrage-in-Texas-as-restrictive-abortion-bill-is-passed-after-hours.html
I am ashamed of those in America fighting this. I'm only 15 weeks along and I have seen this baby move/felt them countless times already. How can anyone want to abort a live human baby? Abortion is sick and usually selfish anyways but no one needs over 3 months to decide. If you've gone that far, there is adoption and thousands of families that would love that baby. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I just feel overly offended by the those fighting to make a better America. I feel this would just be a America that values life more then we have in the past.
If abortion was a choice for "women's rights" I think God would have made it easy for women to abort their own baby. It's not natural and it's not supposed to be a "choice". The choice was when you choose to have sex and you made your choice. I honestly feel there are very few situations that aren't in our control and that's why abortion could be ok in those situations BUT for 90 or more % of the time, you made your choice and now the choice should be to keep the innocent baby or allow another family in need to LOVE and raise that child. I could GO off on this forever and I wont. I have only written about this here bc I feel my blog is safe from eyes that would be offended so hopefully I'm not wrong. I don't like offending people but I also need an outlet for how horrible this makes me feel. After giving birth and being pregnant for a second time.... I might be a little more passionate about this!
No comments:
Post a Comment