http://segullah.org/daily-special/the-battle-in-our-brains/
I seriously think this is true and relates to all of us in this day in age. This gave me a lot to think about and made me think of some more goals.
http://www.qideas.org/video/the-evolution-of-the-swimsuit.aspx
The above is another thing that gave me a lot to think about.... I couldn't agree more. I don't remember seeing so many short shorts and immodest clothing ever until now. I know in my life, I have never felt more beautiful or confident than when I'm dressed modest. I do love to lay out in my bikini but I don't love to wear it in front of anyone. I'm not perfect but it did make me think about just throwing away all my bikinis. I don't need them and I don't want my kids to wear them or see me in that way. I defiantly think this next generation is being lead astray and it's the parents/ our fault. We need to be better. I need to be better.
Just some thoughts. I'd love to hear what all y'all think as well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment