15 October 2012

Behind already...

Seriously, I don't know why I am so busy but last week I was gone every single day! I need to slow down but I would rather be busy and so I've been super happy as of late.

Well conference was AMAZING!!!!! I want to get more in depth about the talks and parts I loved most and what my goals are till the next session but I will do that in my personal journal. (sorry, I'm too tired this second.) I did love the new announcement though!!! I was crying all morning (Saturday) bc my prayers have been answered! I have always thought that it'd be better for the men to leave early and now they can!!!! I also thought it would be best if women went on missions and stopped getting married so young (too young in most cases) and now majority or women will get to go and they won't be getting married so young!!! Wahoo. I feel like there will be stronger members, more missionaries, and better marriages/less divorces =) Anyways.......

Well Jameson makes this kissing noise now when he wants a kiss and he'll make it and lean in and kiss you on the lips!! It's hilarious and sooooooo freakin' cute! I love him way too much. I'll video it so you can see it.


Well this last few weeks we've been having a mommy group thing where all of us moms with baby boys get together and hangout. This last week we made super get Halloween outfits. It was so much fun. Thanks to my friend Katie. Love her.

And last week Ferne (my friend from England) and Angie (from AZ) came up and we had some fun! Also we carved pumpkins (finally) with Laur and Steve... They made so hilarious pumpkins!! This weekend we went hunting. Friday Dally got a elk and Saturday we went to a different (BEAUTIFUL) spot where there weren't any spikes but lots of moose and huge bulls. The tags we had were for spikes and so no luck but really we don't need more than one elk, right? Anyways..... This weekend we're going to the Henry's bc Mel got an amazing tag for a deer in these beautiful mountains. We're so excited to go camping out there. Lucky us!


I'm so sorry this is about hunting and me hanging out with friends... not that interesting but we still had loads of fun!! I'll post a few photos now :


















At least it's only been two weeks instead of 4 months ;) Love you all and I'll be updating soon with Halloween adventures, hunting/camping photos and maybe a trip to AZ ..... !!!!!!! I hope it happens! (it'll be just me and Jr if it happens...). Until then.....

No comments: