To be a better blogger. I would like to update this blog once a week! I don't really think anyone reads this, so it'll be more for me. I want to document Jameson, Zack and my life. I seriously feel blessed every single day!!! I don't know why anyone would wait to have children.... Ok, maybe because of finances. We aren't rich, in fact- we're poor but I would NEVER want to be rich with money when we are so rich in love. I don't know why I ever thought differently. I LOVE having this bundle of joy and it's only brought Zack and me closer and closer. Jameson really is the best thing that has ever happened to us.
Jamesons update - 4 top teeth are out. 3 bottom teeth and his fourth is working on it. You can see it but it's not quite there yet :) I dont know his weight but he isn't very fat. He is mostly tall and thick. He has his 9 month check up next month so I can update you then. He loves to copy you right now. He loves to take baths- splashes water everywhere. He loves to eat fresh garden foods, especially peaches. It's the funniest thing to watch. He no longer will share the peaches without crying but he does share all other foods. This last week he has started to try and feed me... it might be a phase. He is wearing 12 month clothes bc everything else is too short. He LOVES to climb everything .... it's sorta scary but I can't do much except watch. He doesnt like help... he likes to stand and try and walk on his own. He isn't walking yet but he can stand on his own. He crawls with one leg in walking position... my bet is he'll be walking by 9 months. He is so close. :( He loves to laugh and be tickled. He is just so fun. If he isn't moving or eating, he is smiling at us/ laughing/ singing or talking but he is almost always smiling. I LOVE that. I dont want him to stop smiling and being so sweet. OH and lastly ... he it's hilarious how much he LOVES food. If I dont make dinner before he goes to sleep... (we've been having later dinners lately bc of how busy we are) he wakes up to the smell and screams.... it's so funny bc normally he's playing and happy when he wakes up but when it's to the smell of food, he isn't as happy bc he's all of a sudden STARVING. He isn't happy till he sees the food...It's so funny. I guess he has a good nose! No one could ever say that Jameson is a picky eater ;)
OK updating about our lives.... Zack's full time school, work and then we're finishing the apartment. It's almost done... one or two more weeks and we'll be all moved in. I'll post photos then. Ummm Zack's hunting these next few weeks. I may or may not go with him. I'm not sure if I want to go on the Elk hunt but I will go on the deer hunt :) Mel (father in law) got drawn for the biggest deer hunt and it's beautiful up there! I'll post photos and more about the location later.... Umm what else is new? I'm not sure... We go on walks all the time, pick fresh fruit a lot, Jameson and I play in the fall leaves a lot..... Zack and I go on dates as often as we can, we've been riding horses quite often (it's too perfect this time of year to not go riding every weekend!!) We were going to go out of town for fall break but that's probably when we are moving into the apartment :/ Oh well... We've been having lots of fun so it's ok. Plus we're going somewhere for Christmas :) I love that we're with my little family this year!!! Ummm I dont know what all to say about us... It's so much easier and more interesting (to me) to talk about our baby..... He's just so perfect!! Let me post some photos, haha
So the goal is that I'll blog once a week. :) this week was a sorta update for the last few months (a bad update... ), if that's possible. So these next few post will be shorter and have more of a direction :P
Love you all!
PS isn't Jameson sooooo freaking cute? I love having a little Zacky!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I have some really handsome men in my life!






1 comment:
These photos are soooo cute. Your blog always make me smile!!
Post a Comment