03 December 2012

2 Years

We've been married two years and I'm even more head over heels and in love with Zack then the day we got married! He is such a handsome, strong, hardworking, funny, smart guy! I'm sooo lucky :) :)

We left for two nights and went to St George... Hardest thing ever! It felt like I left my arm behind :( I missed Jameson a lot but I enjoyed ever second I got to spend and focus on my best friend! Zack IS my best friend. I love him with everything I am.

Well here are some photos :













These are just a few of the photos. I'll go a head and spare you... We took so many! We went hiking in Zions (Angels Landing), did lots of shopping and ate at the most beautiful, romantic, delicious restaurant I've ever been to! Seriously though, I'd recommend it for everyone! It is a new favorite. Zack's so good at finding amazing places for us :) 




No comments: