12 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day

To my mom, my mother in law, my two grandma in laws and my "second" mom/ my aunt Liz.

I love all these amazing women in my life and also I LOVE all my sisters in law/ future moms (Jess, Court, Lex and the ones not married yet :P). Also Happy Mothers Day to my amazing cousins/aunts and friends who are moms (Utah cousins/aunts/friends : Julie, Tamara... and like 30 more so I can't name them all bc if I try, I'll probably forget someone and then hurt more gals than I compliment ...) Anyways - these people are amazing women and have amazing love! So glad I have them in my life as examples to me. Y'all are so dear to me, Thanks for all your kindness, love, support and motherly advice! I've had so much help, comfort, advice and guidance from these women with kids and who are going through or have gone through what I'm going through now. Motherhood = the hardest job but the best job ever. I don't think you can describe the joy/love you get from it. It's just something you have to experience and it just gets better and better :) :) :)



"I love Grandma" in Korean of course :)



The above is Jameson giggling .... Yes I get to hear that everyday - How could I not be the luckiest gal in the world? I love being his Mother. 

I believed this quote to be true but now I know of it's truth :
President Joseph F. Smith said "The love of a true mother comes nearer to being like the love of God than any other kind of love".  It's amazing and so wonderful. Thank you mom for teaching me how to love by the love you give me. You taught me how to change and become better with your belief in me and your understanding of my weaknesses.  A mom's love is something that is constant and unchanging no matter what! That is something I learned from my mom that I'm gonna try and teach my son/ future children.

As for me on this day - I'll be enjoying time with my boys. I wanna snuggle and kiss both of them as much as this day (and everyday after) will allow me to do so! :)


Happy Mothers Day to all.

1 comment:

H. Heart said...

You are the sweetest! I also felt so blessed to be your Mom. When your Dad died, I think you and your brother got more love and attention from me then you wanted. I get a lot of joy watching you become a mother. You are a wonderful natural mother.