30 June 2012

Life: Does it ever slow down?

It's almost been 2 months since my last post! I can't believe how busy this summer has been and how fast it's gone by. Jameson has been having a lot of firsts and we're loving every mintute of parenthood with him! He is just the happiest boy and one of the best things in our lives!

Since my last post, we've done a lot and been really busy. Zack's working a lot and then he's been building our apartment which should be finished in less than a month. It is looking real good. I'm so excited to have this space of ours. Its small but it'll be all ours <3 

So some of the things that have happened (in no particular order) are :
- campouts
- shooting
- fishin'
- horseback rides
- hikes
- bonfires
- bbqs
- soccer, vball, bball, tennis (summer sports)
- tin foil dinners
- 4 wheeler rides
- doing something we love - photoshoots for other people. We love what we get paid to do. We really do. I just stink at uploading them on our other blog/page on facebook :/ 
- starry nights 
- boondocks 
- rodeos 
- weddings
- slc trips
- fathers day (zacks the best dad ever! Hands down, no one can compare... sorry it's the truth :P)
- I'm an aunt and Z's an uncle! Jess & Bryce had their baby boy (Jr's first cousin/best friend) 
- swimming
- reunited with friends (england/emily came to me!!)
- started running again 
- made lots of new good friends (so has Jameson)
- family photo shoot (Jameson smiled in more photos than Zack... he's such a stud)
- Jameson's 4 month check up (90% of height, 40% of weight and 50% of head shape) he's now 5 months.... he's growing up soo fast!


Ok now for the part y'all have been waiting for.... Photos of some of these things below! <3


























So I'm going to try and update this blog more often! I was doing a photo a day challenge but I've been too busy. I got a app on my phone and so I've started with that challenge and maybe Next year I'll be able to do it on a bigger scale. 

There are some bigger things we're looking forward to :
- beach house/ summer trip #2
- half marathon 
- stadium of fire
- lake trips
- berry camp out
- horseback rides and camp outs

The everyday things we're loving in life :
- running
- flying heli's 
- berry picking (fresh garden foods)
- cows, chickens- feeding them
- swimming with Kac/ teaching Jr how to swim
- naps with my family (Jameson and Zack are the best snugglers ever)
- Jamesons smiles/ laughs 
- family dinners
- dancing with my men in the kitchen 
- watching the sunsets as a family 

and a million other things!

Also, I wanted to share the 3.5 month photo shoot, we took of Jameson 












No comments: