I'm feeling so blessed! Arizona was amazing! I love seeing my friends and family... I loved how good Jameson was... I love how great Zack is.
Zack did amazing in school! Yahooooo :) We got his grades today and we weren't too worried but it was his hardest semester (full time work, full time school, first baby and really hard classes) but he is a freakin' smart guy and did better than we thought! I'm so proud
Well Jameson is crawling all over the place! He hasn't been lifting his belly (it's hilarious to watch) but man is he energetic and fast. He ran into so many things today... he'd hit his head and make a cry sound and then decide he isn't really hurt, roll over and crawl a different way. I should have videoed it! oh my goodness, I'm in for a treat, huh? He just got to 3 months, slow down son....
Well summer is here (mostly) and we're loving it! We gotta go HB ridding on a monday! Oh I love Zack not having school :) Anyways, Jameson might be waking up and we're taking senior pictures in a little but I just wanted to write quickly that I feel so blessed today....
besides the fact that my husband is amazing to me, my baby is so adorable/ fun and we live in such a beautiful place, I feel blessed bc :
Yesterday we went and played some Phase 10 by the lake and watched the sunset. On the way home we listened to President Monson speak (it was a talk from conference) and Zack and I were able to just talk, feel the spirit and enjoy being together as a family. It's moments like that one that make all the hard moments worth it.
Anyways I'll update you more later... Here are a few photos from AZ (I'm still updating my photo a day blog over HERE)

2 comments:
Your baby is 3 months old?!? He's adorable. He cannot be crawling! Phew. I am with you girlfriend... Slow down son.
Miss you but glad to see you so happy!
So cute :)
Post a Comment