Life is going by too fast! I want to document this amazing time in our lives more but I'm struggling to keep up with just living life!
Days are going by so fast, it's amazing to me! I don't know where the time goes. Jameson keeps me really busy and then every moment I get with Zack, I want to be with Zack. Jr also loves spending time with Z. He loves his daddy!! Well Easter was a success and so is this semester! Zac finishes his last final Friday and then AZ, here we come <3 <3 <3
I am so thankful for family and friends! I'm really excited to see our friends/family in AZ but I'm really loving Utah. It's so beautiful and we have so much family around and are making so good friends here :) So much to be thankful for!! (Summary - I really do miss Arizona a ton but I am learning to love Utah)
Well Jameson is sleeping through the night. He is now sleeping in his crib but he isn't sleeping during the day (much). Yesterday/Today is the first time in a long time that he has slept during the day... Growth spurt?! He talks a ton, he loves to "sing" and he giggles himself into hiccups on a regular basis. He is really strong and alert... Crazy alert for a newborn and rolls over a lot... almost crawling :( (Please NOT YET lol) and he can wiggle his way out of his bouncer.... lol. He is one smart cookie. That's his update. PS he'll be 3 months on the 22nd!
Zack is doing amazing with work, school and family! full time awesome husband here. He'll be only working this summer! YAY!!! Camping, road trips, fun will be had. Umm that's about it... Jr is waking up! Love you





No comments:
Post a Comment