That quote and many of the talks from general conference made me think a lot. I was thinking of my happiness in the past and how it doesn't compare to the happiness in the present. I've learned so much and grown so much. I have so much to learn and change but as life progresses/changes, so do I. I really am enjoying this stage in my life and I'm trying not to "wait" for the future. I've had a habit of saying "I can't wait for ...." well, I can wait. I can enjoy now and then enjoy later as well. I can remember the past with fondness, look forward to the future but love and live in the present. Having Jameson and seeing how fast he is growing has really made me think about the present a lot. It truly is a present ;)
Well conference was wonderful. It was rainy on Sunday and we opened up the windows, drove up the canyon and really enjoyed being together as a family. Jameson is teething (way early huh?) and is being a little moody but nothing to bad, considering how it feels to grow teeth.
Welp, My family came and left.. Jameson had his baby blessing. I'm updating my photo a day blog as often as I can so if you wanna see more of our day to day life, go visit us over there. Umm besides that, I'll leave you with a few photos.




No comments:
Post a Comment