Anyways. My mom was such a big help. I slept from 9 till 1 everyday that she was here.... She'd wake up and watch the little guy. Now that she is gone, I'm just not sleeping. :) I'm doing pretty well with no sleep. Zack is also not getting much sleep. I can't wait till this semester is over bc then he'll be able to sleep again! With his calling, work and school- he is one busy busy man. With a new born, I find that I'm really overly busy but I don't feel like I do anything but feed him, change him and burp him. I dont know where the time goes and I don't know why my brain has stopped working...
So in two weeks J.R.'s gained a pound in a half! As of a week ago (a little over) he weighed 9 and a half pounds. That's soo good :) he is in the 65% for weight and then he is in the 85% of height. He's such a stud!
Well after my family left ( I was sad to see them go, It was fun hanging out with them and going our with Rob & Court ) We were finally alone with just us and Jameson. It's amazing what having a baby has done to us. We're so much more in love. I don't feel like a mom yet but I do love Jameson. What's weirder to me is how much more I love my husband. We talked about how since Jameson was born, how much more in love we are and how it's like a honeymoon stage all over again but double that feeling. It's unexplainable. It's amazing though. I could never imagine fighting again or being mad at him. Yeah it's only been 3 and a half weeks but still, it's been an amazing 3 and a half weeks. <3 <3 <3 We have so much love over here at the Huffaker Home. We're a very happy family.... Especially Zack and I. Jameson is happy as long as you can feed him.... I guess he is like both mom and dad, in that way. ;)
After they left, it was super bowl sunday. We went to Lex and Brets before family dinner and they had a great party going on for it. We LOVE football and the Super Bowl is like the best. I didn't care who won but I do love a good game and good food <3
Well a week went by and then this last Saturday we celebrated the lovers holiday - Valentines day. Zack took a test and brought home breakfast, flowers, see's candy, and a card. The card gave away the date. It was a country card that sung and danced! lol. He got a babysitter and took me horseback riding! it was the warmest day and the best ride! 9 long months.... After that we had dinner reservations but didn't make them bc we showered and fell asleep, oops! So after we woke up, he took me to get my nails done (I broke them horseback ridding and I had grown them out for out new born photo shoot so he felt bad lol) and then we got pandas to go. We got Jameson and came home. It was a great night even though we didn't make it to dinner (sushi) and country dancing... we'll do that another time (those were his plans). Soo on the real Vday, I woke up and made Zack breakfast and then that night we took JR with us and we finally got some sushi (9 long months... it's like my fav food). It was a perfect night bc JR slept the entire time! Oh and that catches you up until now....
it's not in total detail but it's good enough for now!
Here are some photos (the ones I have on my phone or comp) of our past 3 weeks....
superbowl sunday
Seriously, the warmest winter day = Perfect day for HB ridding
The above photo is when we left to go, I was so excited! I love Zacky and his surprises
Above- Vday Breakfast, Bacon and German Pancakes
Below- Zack's vday gift to me! :) I also got Zack something- Korean candies (no photo)
New Born Photo Shoot pics below
So there are a TON more photos, ones I took, some from the shoot and some Zack took but that's for another post bc I gotta go get dinner ready... Zack will be home in 20 mins and I still make dinner for him :) every night and that's love/marriage!
Oh I may not feel like a mom yet but I am starting to feel old --- Example of why : today Zack says " we need to get a sitter for tomorrow " I respond with "what? weird, 'sitter' and why? we went out last weekend" and then Zack says " Because we have that dinner with the stake presidency " ! lol... I feel so old, We're getting 'sitters' already and not for fun date nights but for things we need to do. Life is funny like that.












No comments:
Post a Comment