01 March 2012

Happiness in it's fullest...


I could never imagine life without our little guy! It's hard and wonderful! It crazy but we're already excited for when we start trying for another baby. lol :)

So I've become a non-blogger. It's so hard to blog. I have no time! It's crazy how it seems like I'm never doing too much but I'm so busy, it's impossible to blog, take photos for fun and lots of other things we want to do.

Well we've done a lot this week and last week... I don't remember how long it's been since I've blogged....


Sleeping together... it's a regular thing at this house....

I'm so glad we got a snuggly little guy <3



Chocolate chip cookie cook off! :) such a great Sunday



Above photo : he looks like Max from where the wild things are...
Below photo : he has his dad side ways smile. Sorry these are phone photos, not the best quality


So Jameson loves music! he loves to dance and listen to music... It's so cute! Sunday he was just loving watching his aunty and uncle performing. I love pianos and want one in our future home. I loved having one in our house and so did Zack.


Bath time, He is adorable!


He can hold his own bottle ! He also can almost stand without Zack helping! Well, technically he has stood without Zack's help but not for very long and it scares me when Zack has JR do things like that. Zack takes him and has him sit by himself on his hand. He is freakishly strong. it's so crazy. You really have to see it to believe it.


Grammy Huffaker got him so boots!

He fell sleep in my arm pit... it was hilarious! He was all fussy and wiggled into that position and passed out..

Below photo : just a sunday afternoon :) I love shooting and I LOVE how good Zack is at it!


So this week has been amazing :) I haven't been out a whole lot and if you know me then you know how I need social interaction. Well on Friday we had a kava party, Jamesons first! Not that he drank any.... lol. The party was fun with our friends Kacy & Kelson. On Sunday I went to church for the first time since Jameson was born and I loved seeing all our friends there. Next was Monday, We had to move everything to put new carpet in.... and then Tuesday Lisa came and visited with me (love her). Wednesday my TX friends came to visit me (Jen & Meg) and that was very fun! Today Zack and I are going to the movies with Kacy & Kelson (Zack and Kel are seeing a guy movie while Kac & I are seeing the vow! finally). Being social has helped remind me that I'm more than just a mom :) Even though I love being a mom and wife, its nice to switch up nightly activities.
Speaking of doing things for me :
I'm gonna do the 365 day photo challenge along with some other goals. I've made a bucket list that I'll post soon....I just don't have a ton of time right now! Anyways, the photo challenge will be on a different blog, I'm undecided if I'm gonna share that yet but I probably will bc not that many people read this :)

So future things we're excited for :

*hitting the slopes this weekend!
*Ems wedding coming up
*shooting
*friends parties and some get togethers that are planned (I love seeing friends)
*possible cabin/snowmobiling trip (that's a maybe..its in the process of being planned)
*Baby blessing & family coming into town
*AZ road trip :)
*the 2 runs I'll be doing this summer! One with my hubby and the other with Emmy! I'm so happy to be able to exercise again <3

Anyways, I've gotta go but I love you and I promise to start updating more bc seriously, I don't want to stop keeping track of my life just when there is so much more to keep track of! these memories and moments are precious and I want to record them in some fashion - blogging, photos, journal :)

No comments: