So after I'm ready, we hurry off to SLC where we see My fair lady the play. One of my all time fav movies! It was so good. We leave there and it's snowing :) So beautiful! We head up the canyon in SLC to this cabin resturant! It's beautiful up there. It's way up the canyon. We eat a romantic, way fancy dinner and dessert, then we walk around in the snow. It was cold so we didn't walk around too much. We wanted to see the beautiful water fall, bridge and things surrounding this resturant! We talked about our future and things we want and are goin to work towards and just had an amazing night :) I'm glad we just came home after that. He had originally gotten a hotel but I told him if he was planning a hotel to save it for a later date. I'm glad we did. I'd rather we take a hotel vacation after the baby comes... lol.
Oh I gave Zack a present as well.... Mine was the night before bc I couldn't wait and he wanted his present, ha. I made him a box full of date ideas and a planner book full of one date a month planned out for him! He loved it <3 I didn't take pictures of it bc well I just didn't. I've been bad with photos lately.
Anyways I just wanted to say how much I've loved this last year. If the first year of marriage is really the hardest then our lives are way way way too easy! We have had hard things in our last year but nothing to do with our relationship. I don't think I could have married anyone else and had it been this easy, happy, peaceful and so much fun! I LOVE Zack and I'm so happy he is my best friend and that I married him over a year ago!
So what's a happy one year anniversary post without photos from the wedding and honeymoon? :) So below are some photos from just such the thing <3 We really did have my dream wedding/honeymoon. I couldnt have even imagined anything more perfect.... I am so thankful for all the help I had with it! I couldn't have done it alone... Planning from utah and traveling to arizona for it, would have been impossible alone!






















1 comment:
awwww, that was such a sweet post. You're just adorable Ashley♥
Post a Comment