11 November 2011

11-11-11

I texted Zack around 11:11 today lol :

11 reasons I love you :
1. you teach me things all the time
2. you baby talk with me/ are just very weird with me lol
3. you motivate me to be better
4. you're kind to me and everyone
5. you make me happier than I could have ever imagined
6. you provide for me and are amazing hard worker
7. you make me laugh, always.
8. you're super hot and good at stuff...  
9. you keep me warm, even when you dont want to (I have cold feet lol!)
10. you take care of me when I'm sick
11. you're my best friend and there is nothing/no one that I love more than you

he texts back : "yeah, Happy 11sies. 11 reasons I love YOU" :
1. you are always 100% honest
2. you are always worried about me and really care
3. the way you hold on to me and never want to let go
4. how smart you are
5. you are smokin' hot! Even when pregnant.....
6. your testimony is so strong
7. you always do sweet things for me and try to take care of me
8. the way that you taught me how to love and give of myself entirely
9. you inspire me to do better everyday 
10. the way you lighten up a room just by walking into it
11. because you are the best wife and mother anyone could ever hope to have


I love him! haha, he's so funny and we're so cheesy sometimes but we mean it. It's crazy that we've almost been married a year and are having a baby boy in January because I feel as giddy and excited to see Zack, as I did from the start! We talk and stay up late every night... we can't get enough of each other and I'm just so lucky to be this in love with such an amazing guy! 


Anyways,  some things I'm excited for :
 Tonight's date night with Zack, 
Tomorrows Park City Girls night for Lexi, 
Sunday's primary program, 
Tuesday shopping/girls day with some of my TX friends, 
Wednesday, Lexi getting her endowments (temple trip), 
Friday's celebration of our 1 year!!, 
Saturday Lexi's Wedding,
 Sunday our actual 1 year anniversary, 
Monday=AZ, 
Tuesday my baby shower in AZ

Wednesday-Zack gets there, 
Thursday - Thanksgiving,
Friday- Shopping....

28 days from now : Zack's birthday
29 days from now : baby shower in Utah
44 days from now : Christmas
46 days from now : my birthday
68 days from now : Jameson Robert will be here!!!!!!


Last weekend we had a fun weekend :) we did some apple picking, 4 wheeling and video gaming, lol! We also made all the huffakers dinner, which I love doing. I'm so glad I love cooking and may I say, I'm good at it. I'm not good at lots of things but cooking/baking is something I'm good at. ha. Anyways, I made dinner/breakfast/lunch all this week! I'm so proud. Some of the things I made are in the photos below (I need to take more photos and start writing down recipes bc I make a lot of them up... but some I just get off the internet. Pinterest anyone :P) 

Oh and I'm officially over 30 weeks! We only have 4 more appointments with the doctor and then the baby is here! (these are every two week appointments)

Below are some 4 wheeling photos.... ummm Poor quality bc it's with the phone and I'm gross bc I had no make up on... Whatev's I'm pregnant! :) 





 Yes I did drive... Yes it was fast and sorta scary... But Zack liked it. lol! 
Oh and I did eat apples on the way up. They're soooo good off the tree, I can't help it!



So I'll blog, Hopefully soon. We're really really busy this next few months and then once the baby is here - Life will be even more busy! Love y'all! and Happy Veterans Day!!!


PS I enjoyed the CMA this year! I really love Lady Antebellum and their new songs. The song "Love I've Found in You" is one of Z & my favs! Check them out if you haven't.... I'll hopefully blog about some of my new fav music here soon (when I get time). Anyways ... I'm out.

No comments: