08 December 2011

AZ Thanksgiving & Baby Shower

So Monday the 21st I headed down to AZ. We had my baby shower that Tuesday. It was so much fun to see all my my friends, my mom's friends, my family and to just be surrounded by all my loved ones!!! We got lots of baby clothes and homemade blankets and other fun things! It was so fun :) The food for the shower was amazing and it was decorated soooo cute! Anyways Some photos from that are posted below! (PS thank you angie for bringing a camera! Lol I forgot to bring mine :P)



 how is my mom still taller than me?!?! :( I'm so short! lol 
 32  or 33 ? weeks pregnant in the above pic! 
 Kara is prego too!!!



So thank you everyone for the best baby shower! Ok on to thanksgiving :) Zack got there early morning :) he drove all night to surprise me! ( I LOVE HIM! ) and we spent thanksgiving at Jerrylnns home. It was fun to see family and friends. We ended the night with a movie (as usual) and it was a good day. I know I got to see my friends a lot :) and we ate lots of good food. Umm Saturday we did our own thanksgiving (number 2) bc I wanted to learn how to make my mom's amazing stuffing. After I told my mom that, she decided to have another thanksgiving for us. So I learned how to make it and we ate with Rob, Court, Court's Mom, Mama Wick, Zack and me. After we saw the Mesa temple lights <3 it was fun! Sunday we headed home.


heres some more photos :



LOL I posted the above picture bc how did Zack capture this moment? what is wrong with the Wicks?! :P lol 



Oh and the above is just Zack being so good with kids! I love him :) 

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

I didn't realize how much I miss the Mesa Temple lights till I saw your posts. Funny how that happens.