Well we had a great first married Halloween together. There was Haunted Houses, "trick or treating" (passing out candy, that is), dressing up for multiple parties, movie watching and delicious foods.
I'm really tired lately. I am 29 weeks along (as of Monday) and more tired than my first trimester. I'm not as "sick" but I am really sick still. I want to go on walks/hikes but have no energy! I need to just push myself... So I have some goals/hikes I want to do with Zack... Hopefully we find time. Our Primary Program is a week from Sunday and I've got so much to do for it. I'm really nervous.... I don't like being in front of the entire sacrament and I don't like people watching me sing/lead. lol! Wish me luck!
So this boy is going to be about 3 pounds next week..... HUGE! I can't believe all his energy! He is kicking and moving - nonstop. Seriously! So last night he was kicking to a beat (I'm not sure how he created his own beat but he did) and so Zack and I played music with Zack's phone. He loved the crazier stuff (fast beat). Where ever the cell phone was on my tummy, he'd kick or punch it hard and the kicks/punches went with the beats! He is so smart already lol. And he is quite the energetic little boy... thus far. ha. It makes me laugh to watch him beat me up inside :) Seriously, I sometimes will be watching him and laying there, just laughing out loud bc it's so funny and crazy how strong he is! The kicks/punches hurt... yes they do but it's also really funny bc it is no less than what I did to my poor mom. I love him! I can't wait to see what he is like and what he looks like. A little over 10 weeks left.... we're very excited and super nervous. I can't believe how fast this last bit of pregnancy is going!
Ok so for halloween, Zack went as the Joker and I went as Bat Girl. We went to Kacy & Kelson's Super Hero/Villan Halloween/ Going away party. It was lots of fun. It was really fun to paint Zack and see him in character. He is so funny! He also was way too good at being in character! Holy creepy ;)
Those costumes along with our second set cost a total of $30 dollars! I love deals.
For Monday (Halloween day/night) we went to the Huffaker family party. We were going to go as our backup lazy costumes (pirates or I was going to be Max from where the wild things are and Zack was going to be??? ha ) but we ended up last min creating True Grit costumes (inspired by a friend). I was Mattie Ross and Zack was Rooster Cogburn "Fill yer hands!!". lol It was a fun night. So here are a few photos of the weekend:::
Also (I forgot) Zack took me "hunting"... Really it was just "glassing or spotting" for the deer. We saw a ton but it was late and I really didn't want to be apart of the killing :( . I love shooting with him but yeah. We just went to find them so he could go kill them the next day....
girl and boy photo
Happy Halloween yall! I hope you had a good weekend :) Now it's on to November : the month I start listenign to Christmas music early (lol), I get out all of our winter clothes, I make lists and plans for the holidays, I start shopping for Christmas presents <3, and we do our thankful list for every day, for this entire month.... That makes it such a better month! I have a little tree that had halloween decor on it. I take that off and create little leaves that you write what you're thankful for on and then hang them on the tree. On Thanksgiving (or this year, our anniversary bc we'll be gone for Thanksgiving) you take them off and read them to each other <3 it's fun
Yay for Holidays, seasons, family, friends, love, and service!





No comments:
Post a Comment