27 October 2011

October Things

Zack took me out to Little Italy for our 11 month and he made me that sign in the middle! He used wood palletts (a current LOVE of mine) and found the quote and with Jessica's help- wrote it on the pallets <3  He is amazing!!! 

 So the night we went to Corn Belly's - started off with dinner. Lexi made us calzones and then Aub and Jake meet up with us for Corn Bellys <3 


Dallin (little brother- Huffaker) won his "superbowl"! They won every game :) Anyways, We got a photo of him and the cheerleaders. I asked one of the girls if we could get some of the girls with dallin for a picture and she response with : "Oh yes, of course! I know at least four of the cheerleaders like him" lol. So cute


The above was just some leaves I picked from our backyard and then framed... Not really "crafty" but pretty fun. Scrapbooking with only leaves is what I call it



Welp this weekend is a halloween party and other things......... I'll update more after this busy week/ weekend are over <3 

No comments: