24 October 2011

dropping by to

show you ..... ME, lol! I'm so vain.... jk, I'm in my third trimester (you can't be vain while being pregnant!!) and I dislike pregnancy pictures but everyone else seems to love them sooooo 


Welp - that's me a little over 27 weeks along. That was the night we went out for our 11 month mark (thursday) <3 I'm gonna have to post more about that fantastic night and the amazing surprise from Zacky ... later!

Currently this third trimester hasn't been the best. I am so tired (all the time), I could sleep forever if I could get comfortable (the tummy gets in the way :P), I throw up more than the second trimester (maybe it's motion sickness...he moves so much), and I'm having lots and lots of growing pains!!

I'm so excited for this little boy to come into our world! I dont love being pregnant but I LOVE him. So I'll just say it (since everyone knows his name already...thanks Zack :P ) I love our little Jameson Robert Huffaker! His nicknames will be (bc Jameson is pretty long) : JR (initials) OR Jimmy. Those are our fav names. We had a few names in mind and decided to wait till he was born .... Well as soon as Zack found out that he was getting a boy- He told everyone and started calling this little boy Jameson. I tried to fight it but those who know me, know I cave pretty fast. I do love the name and I do love little Huffy Jr. He is going to be way too cute for me to ever get mad at lol. It's going to be a problem! If he get's Zack's beautiful big blue eyes, I'm done for, I can never say no to those eyes!


Anyways- that is the pregnancy update. 
Oh and we're registering today for the baby shower! Oh so fun and a little stressful (baby stuff is soooo expensive)! 

As for this weekend, I'll be posting photos and more details later. We did a double date with Zacks sister and her boyfriend (CornBellys!!!). Zack hunted, we had a photo shoot (engagements again), we registered at one place (baby things), Zack spoke in church (he did amazing!!!), and we had family dinner (ate some elk... I almost cried lol.... I can't believe I married a hunter :P he sure looks good in camo though). That about sums up our little weekend <3 


OK, the above is a picture to tide you over until I blog again ;) lol
Yes that is mature adults (soon to be parents) playing on the kids swings at CornBelly's. Aub-ster (sister-in-law) was so kind to capture this moment. haha. 

So now I'm on to be "crafty", but not really. I'm just gonna go make this project I found on Pinterest. I really do love that site. Later!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I didn't know you picked the name Jameson! I am, obviously, a big fan, seeing as that is my son's name. :) Good choice!

Nate and Steph Payne said...

you are such a cute preggo eggo! we are coming to az for christmas and new years. it would be awesome to see you guys if you are there too. let us know!