21 September 2011

a fairytale

is what my life is like. 
it's a simple situation now that we became "us"...it's a fairytale that we made true, I can't believe that I found you



Things to look forward to 
:
 Conference (we've got tickets), 
Z's Mission Reunion.
Friends Visiting,
Upcoming Road Trips, 
Leaves Changing,
Hot Chocolate,
Boots,
Holidays,
Hoodies,
Cold Nights,
Canyon Drives & Walks,
Weddings,
Photo Shoots,
Craft Projects,
& Our Little Boy Coming Into This World. 

We love each other and now we get to love another! We're very lucky and blessed to be having this boy. We've already gotten so much stuff for him (thanks to others!!). Most of the big things have been gotten. We know this kid is already super spoiled and will be way too spoiled (first grandchild on both sides). 
I'm so happy he gets to grow up close to family and in such an amazing neighborhood! Mapleton is beautiful and where we live is Incredible. I couldn't think of a nicer, more beautiful, safe place for my kid to run, play & get into the good kind of trouble! I also couldn't imagine a more genuine, honest, sweet, hardworking, loving, talented, smart, funny, sensitive, fun/crazy, amazing looking (seriously so hot), spiritually in-tuned, non-jugmental, great example of a husband. My kid is so blessed already and so am I.
 I just wanted to point that out. I am lucky- lucky that someone as amazing as Zack choose me and that the Lord guided us together. There isn't anything about our relationship that wasn't inspired and guided by the Lord. I so glad that I waited so long to marry and listened to the spirit all those times I turned down boys to dating, relationships, marriage and all those choices of mine were guided by what I felt was right when I prayed. I knew/know my judgment can't be as good as my Heavenly Fathers and I was so right. Not only did I get the man that I'm most attracted to physically, emotionally and mentally but I got the man that is more perfect than I could have imagined! He is perfect in ways I never thought I needed but thankfully my Heavenly Father knew I needed those things in my Husband. 
Anyways, I am so blessed and wanted to share how happy we are! We're busy, poor, stressed and just living life to the fullest that we can but with all these "life" things- We're blessed, in love, happy and excited to see our baby boy. 

I'll try to update more often but it's hard bc I've been updating other areas of my life! Eventually, I want to write a story of how we meet and fell in love. In the very soon future, you can expect that post and hopefully enjoy it as much as I do. =)
life with you makes perfect sense


No comments: