21 September 2011

Catching up...

So It's been really busy here at the Huffaker Home! Zack's crazy busy with work and school. I'm busy with preparing for the baby, starting some projects (scrapbooking, home crafts, and decorations), and I've been busy with my calling (for church). We've both been busy with family things. Brets birthday was Saturday and then Aub's birthday is today! Bret's Lexi's soon to be husband :) We love Bret. He and Zack are very much a like and get along so well. Also he is so good to Lexi (hence he is like Zack, Just a great guy) and we couldn't be more excited for them! Aub's is our sister (my sister-in-law) and she is now 19! I hope I get to see her today bc she is crazy busy with school as well. I do miss school in a way but then I don't miss tests and the time crunch. I never got to eat, shower, or have time to myself to do the things I love; Read, Draw, Create, Learn things other than school related, Run... and the list goes on! Now I have all the time in the world but then I'm still (yes 23 weeks into pregnancy) throwing up! Almost daily but not as bad. Most nights I'm ok... It's around 3AM till 11 AM that It's really bad.

So this weekend. Well let's see--- We were going to go to Moab/ do a temple visit to the Monticello Temple. Well I felt like Zack needed to sleep in on Saturday and rest. We also had to get my car ready for registration. I'm glad we stayed bc on our way to out date night (saturday night) Zack's car broke down. So I don't have a car (again) for a little bit. lol Our night was sitting in the car for a few hours, then getting towed and then coming home and making a dinner/ watching Bones. It was a bad/good night. It gave us time to think of all the other reasons we have to be thankful. I really do love Zack. It's so much easier to be positive with him in my life =) (PS Friday was just a dinner/movie night with Lex/Bret ... Not much to tell).

Sunday is always good. We were able to have a huge "surprise" dinner for Bret. His family came (they're awesome). I put surprise in "" bc he guessed.... Part was bc Lexi can't surprise people and part is bc Bret's like Zack- Not easily or has ever been "surprised" haha.

Well this week has been.... Ya know a normal week. I've been cooking a TON. Trying to be that good house wife for my husband. Zack is way easy to please but I'm not sooo when I make hard things- It's for myself. :P Oh also this week is our 10 month anniversary!!! Yes, We've been married 10 months as of yesterday. Zack left for work, I slept a little bit longer and then woke up to see this
it says "Happy Anniversary, I <3 U"
He is amazing <3 and then I also had tons of sweet texts... Those are just for us though lol!
Well for our anniversary (since it's just a month one, not a real one) - Zack had work and school and is sorta sick BUT I was able to get some In & Out with him, Drop him off at class and then do something I love- Hobby Lobby!!!  I was there 4ever! It is my FAVORITE store. Decided <3 I got lots of scrapbook stuff and other stuff for my "hobbys" ;) and projects. We ended the night was some homemade dinner (mac & cheese...got home late haha) and some Bones episodes. Romantic? I think YES.

So with things we've done... I haven't taken a lot of photos and the ones I have taken- Not uploaded. I will share some of the few phone photos I have and then say what's been going on

 Papa Johns Pizza <3 <3 <3 and Football!!! (BYU hasn't been doing so well but the Cowboy's aren't bad... Cardinals are meh but they are all still our teams) 

Mint Brownies (yes I made them and yes I'd have to say they are good....) 
Fresh tomatoes everyday... Cherry and Normal <3 <3 <3 
My Husband is such a hot worker! Seriously I LOVE HIM! 
a little decor I just got out... there is more but this was the only photo on my camera. I love decorating for holidays... Especially Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! My fav ones and my fav time of year!!! I LOVE FALL!
Zack always gets me flowers.... For no reason and for reasons... He is soooo Good to me! These are some fall flowers on our table right now. I love them. 

No comments: