K, It's weird I know but Shark's are one of my favorite animals! I grew up saying that I wanted to become a shark scientist. I read all about them and watched animal planet, discovery channel religiously. I wanted to live in Australia and study there. Well, as I got older, It seemed like marriage and kids might be better than a early death and my dream. SO I gave it up but I still LOVE shark week! lol.
One of my favorite vacations, was when we went on the Book of Mormon tour in Guatemala. After we did that for a week, we headed over to Belize, San Pedro Island for a week. Amazing diving and snorkeling! We swam with sharks and stingrays (yes in the wild) and I LOVED IT! these weren't trained, and the stingers were still there... It was some crazy guy who was doing private tours and such. He also took us night diving! IT was incredible! Seriously, there is nothing more beautiful than the ocean. Maybe this is why I LOVE the beach, swimming, the movie : little mermaid, diving, surfing, whale watching.... Oh so much I love about the ocean and places that are near the ocean! Sea food = Delicious and fishing is so fun!
Anyways.... This weekend was awesome. I'll post about it later.... I just wanted to dedicate this post to this WEEK! Shark week, haha.
PS I'll be seeing you, Ocean, in a few weeks and I couldn't be more excited! Sea Shells, Skim boarding, Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Shopping, Sea Food (the little of it I can eat), tanning, the Smell of the Sea, the sand between my toes, beautiful fish, and if only I'd see some Sharks haha. Probably not but Someday I'll swim with lots of other kinds of sharks! Zack and I have planned to return to our honeymoon spot (Cancun Area) and go during these certain three months there are these sharks that bread, and stay in this cave near by! They do diving tours there..... All kinds of sharks... One of my favorite of the Sharks Hammerhead! Yep, they'll be there! <3 (I Love other Countries that do crazy dangerous tours, don't judge).

No comments:
Post a Comment