02 August 2011

My Heart Took Flight

So I am just starting to edit last weeks photo shoot and I don't really feel like it..... SO I'm going to blog about our weekend <3

Friday = Wedding Photo Shoot.
Friday late night = Date night ..... delicious Thai Food in Northern Orem. It's not really known and oh-so-delicious and So if you ask me I'll tell you but if you don't... I want to keep this amazing place a little secret lol.

Saturday = Beautiful Sun Rise with my husband, Followed by Mapletons Stake Tri-Fit Challenge. (Fun), followed by a nap <3 :P, followed by shopping for food and other things. We (Well Zack made dinner ... baked ziti) and we watched Lord of the Rings/ did our talks for Church (yes 15-20 mins each) and then I did my hour long lesson for Primary. lol. We were able to finish almost all of it and have a great night just being together =) =) =)

Sunday = Stressful talks, rowdy Primary kids, and Huffaker Dinner! We had everyone over (as always) and made our own pizzas! I mean they had EVERYTHING you could imagine to be on your pizza and more. It was so much fun and so filling! So good! We visited and did FHE out on the new porch things. It was raining, a beautiful sunset and awesome weather (temperature wise = perfect).

Monday = Not a weekend :( BUT I gotta see Monday Movie with my sisters :) We saw "Crazy Stupid Love" and it was a little questionable with how dirty it was but I LOVED it lol. It is sorta weird though. I love the message <3 bc I strongly feel there is only one person out there for you. I never, ever felt that way before. I always believed I could love anyone but it seemed not anyone was right for me. Well after marrying my "Soul mate" I KNOW that I didn't love anyone and could never love anyone again. He is perfect for me and no one could compare. Anyways..... After the movie, Zacky and I watched Shark week and then went on a drive :) then he made me dinner again! Yes, he is amazing... He made Delicious steaks and mashed potatoes and corn and Limeade to drink! Sooooo good! mmmm I loved this perfectly made steak (Oh and he watched My Fair Lady with me... Haha.. He is so good to me and I LOVE that movie! It's hilarious and if you haven't seen it, it is deff a must see! Watch it now and be ready to laugh and laugh and laugh! <3)


Welp today will consist of me editing, recovering (I'm pretty sick and tired today... huge migraine), Shark week, and then a "surprise" date tonight. He wont tell me what it is lol. Bret and Him planned something for Lexi and I. I'm excited though... Anything with Zack will be good. I miss him bc he is gone so much. :/ Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays are the worst! He is gone till 9 and then He has hw. I don't mind the hw bc I can walk over and kiss him, massage his shoulders and bring him food. I love it when he is home!

Next week = Finals! FINALLY! lol. We'll have two weeks with no school! And then Vacation! hehe.... After that, he'll start Full time again in the fall. That means Monday through Friday = he'll be gone till 8:30 (that's better than 9, ha). It'll be hard but once the baby comes in Jan, It'll be even harder.. but at least I'll be distracted more!

the only photos I took this weekend (besides the Wedding) are below....

 Above = sunrise in our backyard (maple mountain)
below = Delicious Monday Night dinner. Thanks Zacky
The rest of this weekends photos.... if any (probably one or two) were taken with Zack's phone <3 We just enjoyed being us... No photos, No friends, No family, Nothing but us two talking, laughing, being in love.... I really do think those are some of my Happiest times! I just love that man.

No comments: