26 July 2011

Kiss Me In The Pouring Rain

It was POURING and I loved it! hehe

Well, Zack is at school now :/ I hate "Mondays" or in this case - Tuesdays after a four day weekend! This weekend was awesome and crazy busy! This week, is also crazy busy .... I'm so tired that currently I'm about to take a nap. I finally uploaded all my photos on the computer but have I gotten to editing? NOPE! Am I going to? Meh, We'll see! lol Most of the Huffaker adventures (HP, SP Rodeo, Strawberry, Family Luau, Mapleton Pioneer day, Birthday week) is all posted on Facebook. If we're not friends then you can't see the photos and it's weird that you're reading this! lol :P Anyways if you wanna see more photos than I post on here.... Go there (I know it's fun to look at that good looking Huffaker gang).

So We went to another midnight showing! lol. This week it was Captain America! It was good. I was gonna surprise Zack with it but failed. So as we were heading home from Seven Peaks, I told him! He had surprised me with gandolfos and So I couldn't hold it in! Well we mentioned it to the family and guess what!?!! They all came haha. It was fun. We got Micky D's and snuck that in and enjoyed the movie.

Friday was the rodeo, Saturday was the Pioneer Day parade and Mapleton Celebration. Jess & Bryce sang at it (Sister & Brother in law)! They were amazing, as was Bryces Brother, Tanner. As the boys took down the tents (the HUGE white tents they set up on Friday), we girls went shopping for the party/ Jessica's bday. We then celebrated as a fam. We had delicious foods (of course), games, contests and fireworks. We also went down and go front row seats for the Mapleton Firework show! It was amazing. Then to bed.
Sunday was full of MORE celebrations bc it was Jessica's bday, the day after Uncle Bills bday, and 4 days after Lexi's bday. SO a huge gathering again. It was good bc we gotta plan our trip with everyone but then nothing really got planned. Its just like my family lol. Well it was very fun but I'm so tired lol!

Monday, Zack and I hiked (lol, yes after that long weekend). We went to the Timpanogos Cave! Super fun and cool. I'm so sore though. 4 months prego and Hiking that step, isn't the most fun. haha.
We ended the night by painting and relaxing with just the two of us <3 I love those kind of nights!

here are just a few photos. I'm not uploading them all. I'll get around to posting a few- here & then there. Ya know, like a lazy married women OR a busy married women. You decide!

 Luna, Mama H, Narcissaa, Ginny, Bellatrix, Hermoine.
 Grandpa H fishin. He caught tons!!!!
 Early Morning Fishing is my fav!
 Sunbathing (before the gals get thrown in!!)
 bfacf? lol Best Friends and Cousins haha

 SF Rodeo

 The above and below (yes that huge one, along with lots of others) were Firework provided by Zacky 


 BEST CAKE EVER! that isn't nuts on top (I hate nuts) that's delicious toffee 




Those are the pics from the beginning of the hike. I didn't want to over load on pics. I'll upload the cool cave ones later.

I'll end with, I love my life as Zack's wife. I love our adventures we've been on and the ones we're gonna be going on. That's not just trips bc when I say adventure, I mean everyday is adventure here.

Until next time, Love you all!

No comments: