This weekend is full of family things as well as the SF Rodeo! <3
I'm quickly just posting to say I LOVE my husband. Today is our 8 month mark and he remembered! I didn't :( Shame. Well I went to seven peaks with Am. (I meet her there bc she went with a soccer camp and wanted my fantastic company lol!) As I waited (like a child) outside of 7 peaks for my man to pick me up.... He was like 5 mins late (no big deal) BUT to find out he was late bc he got me a little present!
I may have the best husband ever..... Its just an opinion.
Happy 8 months my love!
To me Zack is :
Happiness
Heater
Snuggly bear
Hilarious
My teacher
My example
MORE (I won't keep going bc I think people hate reading this love stuff...yes youre welcome)
Well I'll hopefully have time next week to post! <3 Have a great holiday weekend you guys! I know Zack and I will (4 day weekend here we come!) PS NEXT Month we know the Gender <3 <3 <3
Best friends :) He is always surprising me and teaching me how to be more loving, forgiving, charitable and just absolutely amazing! Thanks for making this day (along with every day of our marriage) so special and unforgettable!!! <3
Zac- You're a perfect example of a friend, father, husband, son and more --- This made me think of him! "The golden pathway to happiness is the selfless giving of love—Love is the direct route to the happiness that would enrich and bless our lives and the lives of other. Show love, even to your enemies. The more faithfully we keep the commandments of God, the happier we will generally be"
-James E. Faust


1 comment:
Ashley! Hi! Your blog is so cute! You two are adorable!
Post a Comment