Well this weekend was fun! We went to the Strawberry Days rodeo with our neighbors, Kelson & Kacy. Super fun! I'm so glad they moved into the other guest house and we've become friends. I was worried I wouldn't like them (I don't like a lot of couples lol, sad but meh) BUT they're hilarious and real, so we all get along, well.
That was thursday? Friday we went on a little one on one date to Fuddruckers (I love eating there) and then did our grocery shopping, photo shoot and made some delicious snacks when we got home :) Saturday was a day to sleep in, see green lantern and head to the Manti Pageant. Zack LOVED green lantern and I thought it was good (I'm not nerdy enough yet lol). Well Lex and Landon came with us to the pageant and it was lots of fun! We got our spot and then went over to a delicious little Mexican food place :) -mmmmm- yum, I love Mexican food! After, we were able to watch the pageant. During the pageant (thanks to Lex) we ate lots of oreos, candy, gushers and had wonderful drinks! Somethings are just better with food lol. Once it was over, we were so tired driving back! .... also Zack's car barley made it. We're not sure whats wrong but hopefully we can get it to start this afternoon! Then I can take it in, while Zack takes his test :(
Sunday was full of church (my new calling is ...... wait for it .......... Primary Chorister! Holy big, for me, Yah). I am a Sports gal! I don't do musical things. I know good music, I download music, I love music but I don't sing, I don't play an instrument (well simplified piano, one month of lessons lol) and I don't read/ conduct music. I told them this but they wanted me for my other "talents" which I don't know what those are, yet. Anyways- Yesterday I got to watch bc I wanted to see how it's done and then next Sunday I get to teach and conduct music for these kids. Oh boy I'm nervous bc all the kids and the adults will be listening and watching me SING! ha, Nothing is more scary to me. Wish me luck, maybe pray for me! Also we have the big musical number in September, I'll be conducting these kids in front of our whole ward... wow. ..... After church we made enough strawberry lemonade for Zacks family (30 ppl for fathers day) and then we headed over for the Father's Day Feast. It was delicious full of food, dessert and games. Fun fun games, grandma had us play :) . My fav about family events (always) is playing with the kids. Kaius and I got to play a lot and go play outside with the dogs and chickens :) I can't wait to play with my own kids! They're gonna love Grandma & Grandpa's house. Anyways- I left early bc I was getting nauseous but everyone (including Grandma and Grandpa) stayed past 10:20. That's all I know bc I picked Zack up at that time. The Huffakers sure do party and I'm feeling old bc I'm too tired and sick to stay up that late anymore..... =)
Well it was a fun weekend :) I'm sad that it's over but this week will be full of hikes and new foods we're planning on making! I love cooking with my husband (and just cooking in general!).
I'll end this post by saying Happy 7 Months! Yes, We've been married 7 months and I'm 2.5 months prego. I can't believe how fast time goes and how soon I got pregnant. Well I don't know what Zack and I are doing today but I bet something bc he spoils me and I am ok with it :) especially with how sick I've been the last few months. (Sick and Cranky!) Ugh lol. Well I'd better get back to photo work. Love yall!
PS Those that live out of state and read this (I'm not really sure who reads this) WELL Zack and I are trying to figure out where to go on a trip! I'll probably contact some of you to see if we can stay with you and visit you..... Just I fly free, and Zack has buddy passes that we want to use before I get huge and can't travel. We need to use them before March next year so We wanna do it before we have the baby lol. I've been so sick that it's hard to want to travel, ya know? So we'll see what we do! But if anyone has some good suggestions (Cheap suggestions), I'd love to hear it! I think the baby makes my brain work slower ;) I love blaming the baby hahaha! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment