Not only that but all of my girl friends fathers, all my brothers friends---- They were like dads and brothers to me! I feel so blessed with knowing so many amazing men! I was taught early on how men should treat women and so there was no way I wasn't going to marry the best husband and father there could be! :) I'm a little biased but I still feel I'm right! Thankyou to all you guys who have been there for most of my life (Uncles, Rob's best friends(you know who you are), best girl friends fathers and my friends wonderful husbands!)
|
|
| Mel Huffaker and his two sons on the left (when you're looking at it) and my Papa and me on the right. Those who don't know, My dad passed away when I was 8 months. BUT he was the best dad ever and I know he still is there loving me and watching over me as a spirit. My dad held me and gave me my bottle everyday and loved me better than a dad should :) Zack and I have amazing dad's! |
| Part of Zack's gift was Macaroons, a letter, a cd full of Father's songs lol, and a massage (by someone professional lol) !!! Yeah he deserves it. |
|
|
| Zack and Rob. Zack LOVES children and is such a good brother/ husband! He's gonna be a wonderful dad! Rob was the best brother anyone could even dream of. He carried me to bed when I was little (I was sad bc I didn't have a dad to do it but rob took care of that). He was creative with games and things to keep me happy! He was and is a very sensitive, sweet man. I didn't grow up with a "dad there" but I grew up with a mom and brother who did better than anyone to replace him and make sure I didn't miss out on anything just bc I didn't have a dad there. |
Some quotes from some of my fav daddy songs
"That's my job, That's what I do
Everything I do is because of you
"That's my job, That's what I do
Everything I do is because of you
to keep you safe with me.
That's my job you see.
Everything I do is because of you
to keep you safe with me."
"That's something to be proud of
That's a life you can hang your hat on
That's a chin held high as the tears fall down
A gut sucked in, a chest stuck out
Like a small town flag a-flyin'
Or a newborn baby cryin'
In the arms of the woman that you love
That's something to be proud of"
That's a life you can hang your hat on
That's a chin held high as the tears fall down
A gut sucked in, a chest stuck out
Like a small town flag a-flyin'
Or a newborn baby cryin'
In the arms of the woman that you love
That's something to be proud of"
"We like fixin? things and holding moma?s hand
Yeah, we?re just alike, hey, ain?t we dad?
I want to do everything you do
Yeah, we?re just alike, hey, ain?t we dad?
I want to do everything you do
So I?ve been watching you"


No comments:
Post a Comment