21 June 2011

Can I complain about being sick on here?!?!

Well I want to and so I'm going to! Today has been horrible! Yesterday, I had a moment and thought, "I'm not sick, wow I feel amazing" and then 20 mins later I was throwing up and having tummy problems at the same time! I cried and then was mad lol. It's hard being sick! It might be even harder to by a husband of the sick wife :(

Yesterday Zack brought home see's candy certificate and flowers and wanted to take me to the new cafe in spanish for a date. I sent him to Walmart to get me stuff instead. I was very sick. Well he brought home more flowers and these 4th of July garden solar powered, adorable lights and then some papa johns! My fav... Except it didn't settle well in my tummy. I finally agreed to leave the house. We went and sat under the stars in Mapleton, by this pond! We ate, listened to country music, talked and then I got sick so we headed home :/ Wow I hate being sick! Today has been about as bad, if not worse than yesterday and I don't like sharing details but yeah.



One thing about being prego that I do love is .....   I'm going to have a baby! Girl or boy? I don't know and I don't care! Anyone that knew me before I got married would swear that I wanted a boy first but I don't care anymore. Zack is the sweetest and he had an older sister soo there's a plus to a girl first and then I get to dress her up cute! (I do love boys clothes though!) So today I decided to draw a little picture for the babies room. (this is practice mind you) If it's a girl or boy I want a cute little drawing for their room (or sketch). I am thinking sports for a boy, and maybe owls, birds, or horses if it's a girl. I like brown and white things. Anyways I will probably change my mind by January but I wanted to start drawing again bc it's been a while so I started with horses and girls .....


They're not that great but if it's for a kids room, who cares ? lol I just love the idea of doing it myself bc 1- it saves money
2- my mom drew/sketched all our things and she was amazing! (I'm not talented like my mom)
3- I think it looks more kid-ish and cute! 


Well I just wanted to share some thoughts and complaints! Now I better get ready bc soon we're going to buy HP Midnight showing tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I'm soooooooooo excited for our harry potter marathon and the last movie, Finally <3 LOVE you HP and I love dressing up! 

Below is part of what Zack gave me! Minus the Pizza, romantic date, and the see's gift card


Oh and I'd better list things I'm excited for or else I'll keep complaining! (I really hate lots of people sometimes... especially right now so instead of sharing about those things I hate and those peoples names I'm gonna brag like those people do and share the future exciting things in my life. LOL ugh)

* Harry Potter
* AZ
* garden
* cooking/ baking new things
* tie dye
* fourth of July
* fire works
* family
* Real Soccer
* Photos (shoots)
* camping/ shooting/ fishing
* Berry's lake
* Cafe rio (tonight if I feel well enough lol)
* See's candy
* Cupcake date night with the girls and their boys
* Swimming with friends


Wow that was really hard. lol I'm in such a bad mood! I shouldn't write when I'm this mad at the world and at my body. Welp I'd say I love you all but right now I just like you ;) haha jk (Sorta) Thanks for reading and not hating on the hater

2 comments:

Carly said...

Try taking a vitamin B (50 mg) and half of a unisom (they break in half easily--you can get the cheaper store brand, too) take them together every night before bed. it worked for me. it made me tired, but i will take being tired over being sick any day!

Ash said...

thanks car! We're going to the store tonight <3 I hope it helps