16 June 2011

"Kings to Me" or to US!!!!!!

Zack and I have been dying with happiness and love! Story:

End of January, we came out of the temple on a snowy day and both knew we were supposed to have a baby soon. We prayed about it, over and over and OVER because originally we wanted to wait 2 years, at least! I was beyond freaked out and not liking what we felt was right....... Well we decided, we don't have health insurance or the money yet but soon. We felt we'd have a baby by the end of January next year (not even thinking about when we'd have to try and all that). First of all, I didn't even know when you start counting that you're prego until I researched after I was already over the toilet for hours. lol. I'm a little behind but I'm catching up!!!

So after I calmed down about it bc hey, that's a whole year away and the idea of having Zack's baby was excited as well as scary, we started to plan! Things got good for us!!! We got a cheaper place, new jobs, health insurance and so we decided we'd quit birth control. WELL as one of my friends told me, I should be the story for the slogen, "it only takes one time"!  My brother and my aunt both responded with "fertile myrtle" hahahaha Seriously though, I didn't think it'd happen that fast. It was like "one time" as they say but y'all don't need details....


Anyhow, We feel soooooooo blessed and we're so excited for this boy or girl coming in January 2012! It's due date is around the 18th, give or take 5 days (around when I was due.... Lets hope it doesn't come early like me)! We're so excited, soooooooooooo soooooo Happy! So many happy tears and happy thankful prayers have been said!

Today was special bc I'm just over 9 weeks along and we were able to get an ultra sound and hear the baby's heart beat! It was such a cute, wiggly, precious little baby, and inside of me!

So this is why I've been calling into work sick, and just having a "Hell" of a time <3 BUT it's all worth it!



 =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =) 


I've sorta got a belly (its like my belly after I eat... I call it my food belly bc it's the slightest bump)..... and that on the left (when you're looking at it) is our little peanut! Oh I'm in LOVE with our baby! Zack and I really couldn't be happier! Especially after today, it feels so real and exciting! Well I just wanted to share the news with my loved ones (all you friends who didn't know)! So the title is "Kings to me" from Count of Monte Cristo bc this is good news!


LOVE the Huffakers
All 3 of us!

Mommy & Daddy are already proud parents! This baby's already made the refrigerator ;)




5 comments:

Ross and Jill Mangum said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats guys. Ashley, you will look so cute pregnant.

BRETTnMEGAN said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS CONGRATS

Tami Allred said...

Yay!! Babies are the best!!

Calli & Zac said...

SOOO exciting Ashley!!! Congrats girl!! It is going to be adorable!! P.S... you have REALLY cute clothes :) Hope you don't have too much morning sickness!!!

Ash said...

thanks guys! and you're super sweet Calli!

The first trimester should be over in 2.5 weeks! I'm hoping the sickness ends then! lol <3

Love you all.