04 June 2011

Lucky Lady in Love

I feel like one lucky lady! Zack treats me like a queen everyday! He is so kind and respectful, I'm just so happy I married someone with a heart like his!

So I dated A LOT before I got married, I've had loads of "serious" relationships... Marriage talk, ring talk but NOTHING felt "right". I knew none of them would be the kind of dad my kids needed and the husband I needed. Zack isn't "perfect" in some peoples eyes, He's dated before, maybe broke some hearts, made mistakes, he's even given false perceptions of how he felt and who he was to many a ladies BUT with that said, Zack is now "perfect" and he is perfect for me! He matured so much from his mission and became a MAN who loves God, loves his family and treats me like a queen! I'm just feeling blessed today. I could understand and relate to any and every women who sees how great Zack is (a little creepy I know) BUT I would never understand any single person who didn't see Zack for how freakin' amazing he is! I'd just say "they're jealous" or "they don't know him" because it's true, the more you know, the more you see, you'll figure out that Zack is Real, Respectful, and Kind! He maybe hard to get know because he doesn't just open up to anyone but that's what makes it all the more special for me =) Work, life, money, physical illnesses have been stresses in my life and Zack is the only thing that makes them better! I'm sometimes irrational and crazy (I like to blame the hormones and that I'm high strung) BUT Zack can always calm me down, make me laugh and make me feel perfect for being me! He isn't crazy, he's rational, he's always calm but some how he loves me and I love him! We love each other for and despite our differences <3 ANYWAYS I'm one lucky gal :P


I've been sick sick sick as of late and that's what made me go all "lovey dovey" just now... Zack treats me way too good when I'm sick.

About our lives:
Yesterday we went to the Western Show thing at Spanish Fork, IT was lots of fun! I gotta wear my stetson cowboy hat, my ariat cowgirl boots, my belt and cowgirl belt buckle! It was lots of fun, especially with Zack all dressed up with me (he is sooo freakin' hot as a cowboy....that's how he got me those 5 years ago). lol..... Well today started out with a visit to our Grandpa H in the hospital. I cried lots bc the hospital is a place that I've been a too much in my life. Visiting the sick (family) and going to those funerals after. Its the process of death that makes me cry, once the person passes, I'm usually fine because I know I'll see the again (in the next life). I just hate seeing people sick and hurt, I'd rather be sick myself (luckily I always am). Back to Grandpa, he should be fine, he'll be released tomorrow! I love him and am so happy Mel (father in law) and Uncle Dale were able to come give him a blessing. It was an amazing blessing. (if you want to know more details of why he was in there, Ask me.... I don't feel like sharing for the world to know bc it's his business, not mine).

After all that we were able to eat out with Mama & Papa Huffaker at Zuppas, -mmmmm- sooo good! We went home from there and napped. I love naps, especially because Zack & I hardly get enough sleep (as of late). We woke up refreshed and did some gardening! Yay for strawberries, fun flowers and tomato plants! We got started late in the year and didn't plant a lot..... After that we gotta eat some delicious fresh fruit (Zack had brought home for me... He is the best) and then we headed to do another photo shoot! It was so fun shooting some bridals for my good friend Lisa.... She is beautiful and such a happy bride. I can't wait for her wedding :) I'm behind with our photos/editing because I've been sick but I got some meds so I'm hoping it gets better, SOON. I've got a shoot on Monday, Wednesday and then two the next week! Goodness, that's lots for me....  I told Zack that I thought two shoots in a month is all I could handle so I hope I was wrong ;)

Tomorrow is our Cousin Car's baby's baby blessing (say that 10 times fast).... I'm excited, I love family events and BABIES! lol those caps make it creepy. Anyhow, Country Rodeo pictures are coming... later, for now you can see the great hike we did to some beautiful waterfalls and I'll blog more later when I'm not throwing up (yah, I guess illness is something I'll have to deal with).











4 hour hike through half snow and half not snow.... It was lots of fun and harder than we thought (we wore shorts not thinkin' there'd still be soo much snow)



now I'm off to make some dinner and go to bed....yes I like to eat right before bed and so does Zack, we get along great ;).

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

Well aren't you guys just too cute.
I feel really sad at hospitals and funerals too.