07 June 2011

Well the rest of this week is busy with photo shoots, work, and then for Zack, school. Well for FHE we went out to eat with Dally & Am, to Gurus <3 It was amazing! Then we headed over to Spanish 8 and watched XMEN! it was awesome! I had the craziest dreams last night because of it <3 

Well below I've posted some photos from the rodeo and some from the family picnic on Sunday! Oh and then on Saturday night (late) I was craving some homemade pasta and summer sauce sooo I taught Zack and we made some delicious late night dinner! I sure do feel great knowing that Zack can make it on his own lol. This summer we're going to be making a lot of summer sauce & pasta, with our garden fresh tomatoes <3









cute brothers with their matching korean ties!
http://atoz-photography.blogspot.com/ Click that link/url to see some photos from a fun photo shoot that I did the other day. There are more to come :) I'm just a little behind in editing and that's a good thing! I may not be able to post them all on that blog but I'm so excited to be busy with these photo shoots =)

1 comment:

Hawkes said...

Your blog is so fun! I am jealous you went to a rodeo. That sounds awesome.