31 May 2011

Part 2 of Cali Vaca







Santa Monica Cali (above)



Seriously the best strawberries I've ever had! Its like they were genetically enhanced to taste like candy Yum 
Swap Meet Above
 love him!!!



Zack wont ever let me take more than one picture of him and then he is rushing back to grab the camera! Ugh lol

I got SOAKED lol.... it's ok because it was a warm day (but super windy!!!)



 some of the best donuts around



New Port, It's one of our fav beaches! The last time we were the, it was the day we got engaged <3 we had the best french toast at Charlies Chili (if you've been, then you know what I'm talking about!!)

Anyways, We posted more over on our Photography Blog! Go check our Gemma (Rob & Courts new puppy) by clicking the link below!!!http://atoz-photography.blogspot.com/
We also posted a lot more scenery photos of our trip! I didn't wanna overload one blog with 1000's of photos, ha


We had a great time! Thanks Randy & Brit for letting us stay with you, We will be back soon <3 I love me some summer sun!

No comments: