the above is a link to one of the dumbest music videos (no more stupid than rilo kiley "the frug" video we made! Ugh, I love erin. I love that she married someone so amazing and that i did as well... It's about time to get us all together and make another video. An even better video. Anyways, I'm siting here watching all our videos and laughing. I love it. I need to get ready to get going but I don't want to
photos of recent events :
there are more but they are on another card....... meh, I'll get around to it. As for now, I'm going to watch making my dreams come true, weezer, and more of our videos! Along with Zack & I's videos lol. Oh i love being nerdy
Best frozen yogurt ever!
| cafe rio date number? we love living so close to this delicious joint(quality = phone, face = no makeup yet sooo all in all just a good memory and not a good photos haha) |


No comments:
Post a Comment