Another American Saturday Night!
So 4th of July is one of our fav holidays! First of all, it's in the summer and what other thing is better than the summer? I love holidays, time with family and friends, food, a reason to throw a party, and more than that- I LOVE America! I love the country we live in and the pride we all have for the freedom we fought for. So Zack worked really hard last week and got off Friday & Monday!
Friday we went to Strawberry and fished:
Friday Night we went on a triple date with friends & family-
![]() |
Went for Cold Stone, Mini Golf & Cafe Rio (the 2nd time that week lol).
|
Saturday we went fishin' again (by our home), then we went shopping for the party we were throwing Monday and then finished it with a fantastic time at Stadium of Fire!!!
![]() |
| Nothing like getting a tan, catching a fish, bating a hook and being with your love on a warm summer day! |
Sunday was a day I was soooooooooo sick. I planned a lesson for Primary but had to call in a sub. Zack left me to my illness (bc I made him) and went to enjoy church. After he took care of me. I was well enough to finally eat ( a little) So on to the Huffakers amazing (AMAZING) dinner! then family home evening was also amazing. We ended up all being up till 1:30 AM. It was a fun night (wore me out lol).
Monday (July freakin' 4th) was America's birthday so we watched the hot air balloons, had kneaders breakfast, watched the parade, shopped the booths some, took a nap, watched 17 Miracles the movie (with the entire fam), then had a slip & slip Bbq movie party!
|
|
| Last year we had our first (probably second) nap together bc I wouldn't wake up for this hot air balloon show! Lol but we did wake up for the parade..... :) This year we woke up last but made it in time--- With Lex & Bret. The MOVIE - 17 Miracles WAS amazing! Seriously- DON'T wear make up (lucky I wasn't) bc you will cry. I cried a ton but mostly at the Love story. I'll just tell you that it reminded me of Zack & I (reminded him of us too) It's bc we're so in love and the guy sacrificed his food for his love and himself for others... carrying them across. I've seen my Husband sacrifice and sacrifice his time, money, all energy of heart for anyone and everyone in his life. He is so giving and unbelievably sweet! I LOVE him for all that he is and it makes me cry to think about how amazing he is. I am so lucky to have him and to know that he loves me. His love for me is "all he needs to keep going so strong" is how he puts it all the time and I believe him. His love for me and mine for him gives me that much strength as well! I'm just not as good as Zack is but I'm gonna keep trying to be worthy of him! Anyways ON to the night : |
It was an amazing event, full of laughter, visiting, love, games, FOOD, kids, fireworks, and to end the night with a cute movie on the projector.









No comments:
Post a Comment