02 May 2011

You're a midsummer's dream

under a star-soaked sky.....


stargazing was perfect :) it reminded me of last summer. Zack and I went all the time.... We laughed about the one time we fell asleep together (Over a year ago lol at the beginning of our relationship).... It was super funny bc it was like 10 PM and I woke up at 3:30 AM and we were covered in dew in the back of Z's truck. We quickly got up and Zack took me home... I think that our bodies weren't used to the lack of sleep we had been getting.... Dating/ being in love makes you want to spend every ounce of time together and when you're working/ going to school full time--- that's your sleep time. We are still doing that but at least we get our sleep time together as well! lol

Well we weren't just stargazing... We snuggled, fell more in love and we had a lesson! We talked about all of God's creations <3 super sweet/ romantic!

Zacks fav creations:
(I'm quoting him)
-Ashley
-Her eyes
("ok something that isn't Me or anything about me"-A)
-Sky
-Mountains
-Rivers/water
-Trees and All Nature lol

Ashley's fav:
-Zack
-Sunsets
-Oceans
-Animals
-Children
-and all of nature--- Forests

Anyways, it was a fun sweet night! This song ran through my head! One of our many songs and the chorus goes like:

This can't be love you're giving me
It feels too good, comes so easy
It's gettin' stronger every day
Like it's never gonna fade away
This can't be love I feel for you
It's nothing like what I've been through
It's gotta be something new



So I am happy to be home! It was a fun Sunday yesterday! Zack's parents are on a romantic get away and so we made dinner! We had everyone over... Aunt Sherrie, Kim, Grandma/Grandpa, Jess/Bry, all the girls & Dally. We did hawaiian haystacks and the girls + J did dessert. Grandma made amazing biscutts <3 finished by toy story 3. I'm so thankful to have had a weekend full of both families and friends! No sleep = lots of quality time! I do love my friends/ family :)& most of all I LOVE Zack!
I'm glad he doesn't work till 8 tomorrow morning, Yay, we get to sleep in and we got the night together! Well tomorrow I'm gonna make time for two of my fav things; Baking and playing some games. The "games" will be guitar hero that we now have (thanks Zacky) and then I'm gonna make my lover these "cookies"... they're french macaroons that you see in the photo below...


pistachio macaroons
Delicious huh? Sophie and I made these in England when I lived there.... She is French so that's probably why they turned out so well.... If all goes well, I'll post pics and the recipe soon! These are absolutely the best cookies ever! If you haven't had them before, then let me know and we'll make them and eat them together... you'll be happy you did , hehe



No comments: