02 May 2011

A. AZ Weekend

the quick trip was way worth it and so much fun (& WARM!)! We're so proud of Rob and all he's accomplished! :)


Isn't my family sooo good looking! Ahhh such a Handsome Rob.




Ha.... We were drinking Kava at the Rogers and maggie woke up.... She was fine until we all started passing her around. :/ The above picture was too funny not to share. It was a great night of talking, visiting, chilling till the late night/ early morning ha.

Yes I got to drive this all weekend lol


Well my husband surprised me by bringing my sisters up with him to pick me up! We had amazing waffles and then played around in SLC, seeing temple square <3









Ahhh lol


the girls were cold, so Zack rolled down the windows and look at them haha.... pretty funny


Well I love my family and friends! Thanks for the fun weekend! Seeing them was an amazing blessing! 

I'd write more but we're off to go star gazing. <3 Zack went after work and found a new place and wanted to show me. I LOVE him!

Again, more pictures over on our Photography blog!

No comments: