05 May 2011

Cinco De Mustache

Cinco De Mayo is one of the best holidays <3 it's always treated me right so today's gonna be a great day!

Yesterday was a good day, I was able to work and play! The first half the day I got things done before Ash (cousin) & I headed up to Sandy to go shopping at Nordstroms Rack & got Pei Wei's for Dinner.... After that I was able to work (which I LOVE). :) Today I'm gonna just get some things with my garden, lay out, go running and then spend the evening with my sweet husband--- Cinco De Mustache will be home around 5! lol... (yes I made Zack grow out facial hair while I was in AZ and for this holiday). I'm excited for the Mexican food that we'll be partaking of tonight <3 -mmmm- Zack & I's favorite food/ past time. <3

Well I did make those macaroons... they turned out ok--- tasted good but looked not as perfect as I'd like. I'll still post the pictures eventually... Once I upload them. ha

So below are some photos from my work....

Yeah we like to let them exsercise! Me and Peder ran around some... He was chasing me and it was hilarious 

So Captin does a trick... We take the bottle away and say Bottle and he says "booole" haha It's more like a moow but it sounds similar... and is super cute. He knows how to get the bottle back.

This is an everyday thing for us... Chickens in our bathroom, chickens at the huffakers, all around mapleton and at work. Love them! I love all things Animals! We now have baby kittens at the Ranch... I'll show you pictures soon. They were born this week sooo they're presh!

Cute little decor at the ranch (I really do love my job! I'm excited for the 5K we get to run with the girls and just everything my job entails)

Well today feels like this:
(this is Ayla and Brax) 
Today feels like a lazy day Saturday! (Oh notice how cute Ayla is with her red cast)

 I really can't wait for Saturday! Horseback ridding (it's been almost two weeks since we did it last !! ahh), a full day with Zacky, getting stuff ready for Mothers Day, planning Sunday's lesson and just being with my love!


Anyways, I got some really cute stuff at the N.R. in Sandy! I was even under budget! hehe

Oh Below a few pics of our place... I haven't taken a photo of our bed room bc when I was taking the photos, our bedroom had a messy bed & my suit case on the floor (right before AZ).


The first pic in the upper left hand corner.... That's right when you walk in--- The doors on the left, storage and coat closet (camping things, guns, extra bed)... the door straight ahead is the food storage! we've got a lot :) yay! I love being prepared

The living area <3 living room, computer room, kitchen, dinning room! all in one with huge vaulted ceilings 
More pics to come! <3


OH and I can't do anything about the wall paper but we're gonna change the curtains soon! <3
anyways, I'm out! I'm skyping with my Em from England then off to do more lazy vain things haha
Happy to be Him & I




Hope y'all have a good weekend as well! <3

2 comments:

Caton said...

the place looks so cute, more pictures please!

Ash said...

thanks Caton! I'll post more soon <3 Love ya!