lol! I did it....
http://moonlighthalf.com/
I just signed up for the Half Marathon in Mapleton Utah! Zack's friend invited us on Facebook, I read about it and thought "ooooh, goodness, that's cute!" Soooo I decided I wanted to do this! I wanted to do the "dirty dash 5k" but it was sold out.... This is just 10 miles more ("just") and it's motivation to train/ get back into shape! I miss my old body and my old stamina! Well in 4 hours, I've convinced Em Allred, Lexi Huffaker, Mama Huffaker to do it with me :) Mama Huffaker (Dru) is convincing Amarae Huffaker, Dallin Huffaker & Ashley Pearson to do it as well.... She'll probably get her friend Suzy and maybe some others to do it as well!
If any of you from Utah feel like joining me, then do it! Sign up before it fills up <3 I'm super excited bc it looks soooo cute! It's during the Meteor shower and at midnight!
If you don't feel like running then you can cheer me on from the finish line with Zachary Allen <3 Wish me luck, y'all!
2 comments:
I'm doing a half in November! Good luck...it feels totally doable until I'm actually out training. Then I want to kick myself :)
Kayla
Freckles in April
love you are going to do so well in that half-marathon, i wish i could do it with you... lol i really do tho.. that would be the best meteor shower of all... i love you
Post a Comment