17 May 2011

Blessings

so there is a talk that Zack & I LOVE -
Click this to read it!


Anyways, this week has been fun thus far! Yesterday I gotta do a photo shoot in Lehi, then movie/ cafe rio with the siblings! Today I was pretty sick, I wanted to clean and I got some cleaning done. Zack and I saw another movie :) Zack got me flowers and ice cream (you'd think I was sad but no he is just sweet<3). I woke up to a sweet text from Zack and then at the door a present from China and cookies on a plate! Our Land Lord is so nice! She got me a scarf from China Yay! I love colored scarfs

The below is from Zack... See the flowers in the background of that pic? lol... Why's he so good to me <3

This was when we went up the canyon on a drive... Rainy fun days with my husband

Good night!  hehe

I LOVE sunsets and I love the one we got to see together after our temple date and during our dinner

"Righteous love is the foundation of a successful marriage"


click here to visit our photography blog and see more photos!

1 comment:

Zack said...

it is so important to count your blessings and thing of all the gifts that god has given to us... so a little short list of my own-
my amazing wife who is my best friend, a beautiful place to live, great friends, a family who loves me and would do anything for me, a job, and this amazing plan of happiness we have...