http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TbOxROSuxQ
I'm catching up on Glee! I LOVE that Jessie came back and that him & Rachel sang "rolling in it deep"
Also I love that everyone always says "Zack looks like Finn" I sorta agree.... Zack's much better looking though (in my opinion... I like darker hair over gross blonde hair ;) lol)!
OK Finn's hair looks darker in that pic but most of the show I think it looks blondish... I bet Zack and I have all blonde kids lol. Oh well...
(Just so people know, I don't mind blonde hair... I just don't find boys with blonde hair attractive..)
So who's all caught up on Glee?!?!? I'm on the Prom episode so I'll be all caught up by the new one on Tuesday <3 I'm excited for Glee nights again!
Watching this just reminds me of my proms and being with my best girlfriends! Zack and I going to the art ball last weekend reminded me of Prom as well. So funny to think about something so unimportant that happened over 7 or 8 years ago...

1 comment:
I don't really see it... but how lucky am i, that i have a wife who thinks i am so attractive lol..
Post a Comment