06 May 2011

Fiesta!


Well I'll quote my brother, since he said it best
"Cinco de Mayo, the day my Mexican dog- Tito, was born (bless his 13 year old heart) and also a day to remind us all how bad the French are at fighting wars"
Lol!

I love this photo... I loved our Mexican Celebrations (Aub, Ash, Lex, Z & Me) I also loved our car dancing, singing, street dancing & many, many hilarious moments/jokes! So much fun! I'm still smiling 


Mexican Celebration!


Creepiest Picture of me! EVER

We're way too creepy lol!

Anyways, We've been having fun!


Things I'm looking forward to :
*Wild West Rodeo, Spanish Fork (Zack got us tickets!)
*Springville Art City Ball! May 14th 
*Stadium of Fire (Brad Paisley)
*Photo Shoots!
*Camping tomorrow
*Horseback Riding Saturday
*Work Next Week
*Mothers Day (Aubrey is speaking and I love the day of appreciating our hard working moms!)... My mom is sooo amazing! (the best lol... both my moms!)
*Memorial Day Vaca
*Am's Bday & Dru's Bday! (I just love giving gifts, Celebrations and bdays) OH and Emily Allred's bday
*Real Soccer Game
*Gardening (Fresh Tomatoes & Cucumber!... I wanna make fresh/ homemade pickles lol)
*Recent Song Purchases <3 I love music!
*New Books
*Maggie Rogers Birthday Party! Lol
*Free Flights (thank you Mama De Wicko for making me your buddy!)
*Kisses & Snuggles all day Saturday! I love Zack having this Saturday off! 


Anyways, Happy Holiday's guys! Go have fun! Love you Muchos! 

No comments: