10 May 2011

Campin 2011

So this weekend, Zack & I were able to go campin' just the two of us! Road trip (not that far), camping, tin foil dinners, star gazing, sunset & sunrise watching, talkin', snuggling, loving, fishin', horseback ridding...... Lets just say it was an amazing weekend! Our camera died in the early morning so we don't have pictures past the sunrise lol.










So Mothers day was amazing! I want to take time (later when I have time) and write all about my mom and her amazingness. I want to do the same for Zack's mom, this way, we can have lots about their lives documented for our future kids to read. I just love blogs bc I can write everything and print it later! Fantastic way to journal! :)

Quick- Something(s) to be thankful for:
Yesterday I was able to go wedding dress shopping with my "twin" Lisa... Oh wow I'm so glad all that is behind me! I think that was the worst part about getting married. I don't really like dressing up and it was sooo much pressure! So yesterday was a good reminder of how happy I am to be finished with the wedding part of our relationship! Well we ended the night with a double date to Bajio & saw the movie Thor. It was pretty good. Lol, sorta nerdy but I like nerdy... I like my husband :P. Anyways, livin' in a small town means you're not close to many things... Bajio is in Spanishfork (10-15 mins away) & that isn't bad but what's really exciting is that they are almost finished with the Cafe Rio! The nearest one is in Provo- 20-25 mins away! lol. I know, I know- it doesnt seem like cafe is a necessity but it is and so that makes it's grand opening really grand!


No comments: