Sundays, Sundaes, Balls, Temple, Dates, Husband, Family, Birthdays, Photo Shoots (coming), Full Moons, Anniversaries (coming) and much much more.... I loved this weekend.... Just a few photos to post
The above picture is us at the Provo Temple (it's the closest temple and the temple we go to the most often). We got to run into Lexi (sister) when she was on her way out and we were going in! We also saw about 10 families from Mapleton that Zack knew and grew up around :) That was nice! We ended that Friday night by eating at Jdawgs, watching the Sunset, Playing with his family and then having ice cream and a movie <3
Saturday we made Brunch for Mama Huffy's bday and then after work, headed to the Art City Ball. We saw Lots of people from Zack's high school :) We ate Chef's Table dinner & dessert, We saw amazing art, there were live bands, biding on Art and Lots of dancing! It was lots of fun <3
We had a sleep over with Ash afterwards and watched a movie/ had a midnight snack =)
Sunday we did a lesson, Got ready for church, read some talks together (marriage talks <3 Zackys Idea), we had family dinner and LOTS of desserts! Sunday's, Cakes, Cupcakes.... If you know the Huffakers than you know it's about normal for them/US!
We love you Mama Huffaker (Dru)! Happy Birthday and Happy Weekend!
This week is full of PHOTOS! I'm doing a little modeling for this workshop of photography... They're learning how to do photos and so AM I! But they needed models as well.... It'll be fun (I hope) and it'll help me overall with my photography, my understanding of both sides of the camera and meeting other photographers around Utah! I love my life, my family, my friends, my religion, our horses, and most importantly my Husband!









No comments:
Post a Comment